Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today

I made pancakes in the morning, and pasta with garlic sauce for lunch. My father just arrived home from Belgium, and I got some apple-flavoured beer (fav kind), and sand from the seashore. (I collect sand from all over the world. I'm quite proud of my Gobi-desert sample... not like i had anything to do to get it.)

About the outfit:
This wasn't the plan, but turned out satisfying me. I found the fake fur collar in a second hand shop some weeks ago, it probably was on a coat, but I found it lying lonely in a basket (full of treasures). It's my new true love. So special and surprising on everything. I realized that i can put a scarf in it and make a bow. Now that scarf is changing with my mood.
Actually most of my outfit is second hand/vintage, my blouse is an old ripped sleeping gown (which I cut, but not going to fix the holes on it. I'ts like an old house with broken windows and dusty faded armchairs with moths.)

No comments:

Post a Comment